Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Couple of Quick Comments.....

First, I think I would be a hypocrite if I didn't give my feelings on Tank Johnson going to the Super Bowl. Just as in the case of Ron Mexico not getting thrown in jail for his whole "Spliffs on a Plane" fiasco, I personally think it is wrong that Tank has been given permission to go. If he were Terry The Gun Wielding Pitbull Beating Bus Driver he would not be allowed to leave. Basically, the Bear fan in me is happy he is going, but the upstanding citizen in me is not.

Second, did any of you Chicagoians find it funny yesterday that the Chicago Tribune did an article on the front page of one of their sections in big bold letters about how impossible Super Bowl tickets will be to get, but if you want some then here is a short list of ticket brokers who have plenty? Remember, the Tribune owns the Cubs, and the Cubs own ticket broker agencies. Could there have been some sort of hidden agenda there, sort of a little subliminal advertising?

Thats all for now, just had to get that off my chest.

1 comment:

Rhino said...

Of course that's the case. How else are the Cubs going to bring Randy Johnson out of retirement to pitch for $90 million over three years to begin their 2018 campaign?

You Sox fans are clueless as to how the Cubs handle they bidness.