Thursday, January 18, 2007

Where da Weed At?

It’s been reported today that Mike Vick (Ron Mexico) was breifly detained this morning at Miami International Airport after reluctantly handing over his water bottle to security screeners. Upon investigation TSA found a secret compartment within his water bottle which held an unnamed substance and smelled of marijuana.

Vick was not arrested and was aloud to board the plane.

I for one have a huge problem with this. What if I got busted with a little weed boarding a flight? An average Joe like myself would be immediately cuffed and dragged off to the bowels of the airport for questioning in a dark room under a bright light which would most likely end up with my name being placed on a suspected terrorist list, banned from flight for life, and subject to annual IRS audits.

But I’d still have one up on Vick…I’ve never been accused of knowingly giving a woman herpes…

2 comments:

Rhino said...

By law, anyone who goes by the pseudonym Ron Mexico must be an advocate for the doja.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised he didn't say it was his brother Marcus Mexico's bottle. That guy already has a record and it would have made for believable story.