Monday, January 29, 2007

They Found Her...

I caught a glimpse of this broad out of the corner of my eye, quickly hit rewind on my Tivo, and snapped a shot of my Plasma to post here.

Then Maxim Magazine put out a call to find her for a photo shoot.

Good news gentleman, they found her. Her name is Heather Rothstein, and while her looks were initially questioned even though they were progressively getting better, the Maxim Shoot proves she is without a doubt hittable.

A very special thanks to the people at MAXIM for these shots...




All Photos Courtesy of Maxim Magazine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look up ButterFace in the dictionary, you'll see one of these pictures.

Anonymous said...

NO WAY! I'D HIT IT 5 TIMES!

Anonymous said...

In the immortal words of Tupac, "Your body is bangin
baby I love it when you flaunt it. Time to give it to daddy nigga now tell me...how you want it?

Anonymous said...

JESUS!

Hot little Body on that broad. I'd dip her in Louisiana Hot Sauce and MMM MMM MMM.

Unknown said...

Thanks!