Monday, January 22, 2007

An Open Letter to Tom Brady (WARNING: Satire Ahead)

Fuck you Tom. Fuck you right in the mouth. Fuck you like a skinny white boy in a state penitentiary.

Yup. I’m done with you fella. Once upon a time I stood by your side, defended you to the critics who hated, praised your abilities and knowledge of the game. Once upon a time you even inspired me to be an over achiever, just like you.

But not any more. Now I see you for what you are…a worthless, no good, piece of cow shit.

What has brought on this tirade? Why have you lost a loyal fan?

Because you could not complete one easy task. One thing I’ve been predicting for three straight weeks, and I truly though you were my man.

I guess I was wrong.

Why did you let me down Tom? Is Peyton really that good? You couldn’t get the job done. Now I’ve got to deal with this prick in the Super Bowl against my beloved Bears.

Was is Giselle?



















I know that’s one primo piece of pie, but come on man…do you really want the kid from Titanic’s sloppy seconds?

Was it Belichick?

Have you had enough of him? It’s the sleeves on the sweatshirt thing, isn’t it? I can almost understand.

Was it Reche Caldwell?

He couldn’t catch syphilis in a whore house.

What ever it was, I’m not listening to your bullshit excuse. You’re supposed to be the Ace #1 Top Dog King Dick in the game, and you end up making me look like a fucking moron.

I thought I could count on you Tom.

Learned an important lesson last night...if you need something done, you must do it your self. That said, I'm going to have to rely on THE BEARS to stop Manning.

Have fun in the off season…douche bag.

PS: I HOPE THIS FUCKING HURT LIKE SHIT

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is a very crude letter…

BigWillie said...

I've been getting some hell this morning about this article, so I'm going to explain the thoughts behind it before I get another email telling me I'm a homosexual fair weather fan.

It was meant to be a joke. I tried to write it from the standpoint of a Patriot's fan that was crushed after the game...moreso Brady's interception that ended the game.

Tom Brady is a bad ass. He'd probably the BEST QB in the league. I don't hate him by any means. In fact, I was pulling for the Pats, I would have rather saw a rematch of Super Bowl XX than watch the Bears beat the shit out of Peyton Manning's Colts.

If I offended anyone, I'm sorry. It wasn't my desire. It was supposed to be satirical, guess some people don't understand my sense of humor...

Anonymous said...

I see the humor in it. It's pretty damn funny if you look at it in the right light.

Anonymous said...

Crude, yes. But if you don't see the humor in it you need to lighten up a little.....

Anonymous said...

Yes many people do not recognise irony. being a 3rd generation smart ass myself, I can see the humor and lmao.